ALLWEST is seeking a full-time Project Geotechnical Engineer to join our team.
- Prepare geotechnical proposals and associated fee estimates.
- Perform and/or direct subsurface exploration (via drilling and/or test pit methodology) and evaluate ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
- Conduct geotechnical design and analysis, including shallow and deep foundation design, retaining wall design, slope stability analysis, liquefaction analysis, settlement analysis, and seismic assessments.
- Prepare geotechnical engineering evaluations/reports.
- Lead and mentor junior engineering staff.
- Lead business development and marketing efforts for ALLWEST.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Geological Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Current Professional Engineer (PE) registration in Washington or Idaho or ability to obtain licensure within six months.
- Prefer three or more years of experience in geotechnical engineering as a licensed Professional Engineer.
- Project management experience.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience dealing with clients and developing new business.
- Experience leading and developing junior engineering staff.
- AutoCAD, Lpile, Settle3D, and Slide experience is a plus.
Eligible full-time employees have access to the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- ALLWEST Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- ALLWEST University where we provide additional job training.
- Company paid medical and dental.
- Vision, short and long-term disability, life, FSA, and HSA options.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer