ALLWEST is growing! We are seeking an experienced Construction Materials Testing Technician (Engineering Technician) to join our newest office in Richland, Washington.
Engineering Technicians are responsible for the following:
- Field observation.
- Aggregate testing.
- Density testing.
- Concrete and asphalt testing.
- Checking compliance with plans and specifications.
- Preparing electronic daily field reports that summarize services provided and calculation of test results.
Qualifications and Required Certifications
- A minimum of 1 year applicable experience in soils, asphalt, or concrete testing.
- WAQTC certified and/or ACI Field Testing Technician, Grade I preferred.
- Nuclear gauge safety training preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent; AA in Civil Engineering Technology preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Basic math skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a client-service approach.
- Ability to use a computer and/or mobile device to complete daily field reports.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and maneuver up to 75 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to walk on uneven ground.
$20.00 to $28.00 per hour depending on experience.
Eligible full-time employees have access to the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- ALLWEST Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- ALLWEST University where we provide additional job training.
- Company paid medical and dental.
- Vision, short and long-term disability, life, FSA, and HSA options.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer