We have an opportunity for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer with management experience. We’d like the successful candidate to transition to Engineering Services Manager within 6 months of hire. This position will have you working in the office and in the field so you’ll have variety in your workday.
- Cultivate relationships with clients to include business development and project management.
- Collaborate with the testing and environmental department on projects.
- Prepare fee estimates and geotechnical proposals.
- Perform subsurface exploration (via drilling or test pit methodology) and evaluate ground conditions and understand their impact on design and construction.
- Conduct geotechnical design and analysis, including shallow and deep foundation design, retaining wall design, slope stability analysis, liquefaction analysis, settlement analysis, and seismic assessments.
- Prepare geotechnical engineering evaluations/reports.
- Lead and develop the Engineering department including mentoring less experience engineering staff.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Geological Engineering or other relevant discipline.
- Current Professional Engineer (PE) registration.
- 6+ years of PE experience in geotechnical engineering.
- Project management experience.
- Exceptional communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience dealing with clients and developing new business.
- Ability to lead and develop junior engineering staff.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus.
Eligible full-time employees have access to the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- ALLWEST Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- ALLWEST University where we provide additional job training.
- Company paid medical and dental.
- Vision, short and long-term disability, life, FSA, and HSA options.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Please send resume or letter of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.