ALLWEST is seeking Asphalt Testing Technicians based in our Lewiston, Idaho office.
Reviewing of project plans and project and/or state specifications, testing and inspection of soils, asphalt and concrete; writing of daily inspection reports, and communication with project manager, senior field staff, project engineers, and project owners. This position will require field inspection work and require the physical ability to lift greater than 50 pounds.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic and have experience in the testing and inspection of soils and asphalt in the field and in laboratories.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with laboratory and on-site inspections and testing.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with laboratory and on-site inspections and testing for state transportation projects.
- Familiar with Superpave HMA lab and field testing.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and maneuver up to 75 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to walk on uneven ground.
Hold one or more of the following certifications
- WAQTC Asphalt II Technician
- NICET Asphalt Certification
- ACI Asphalt Testing Technician (Technician II Preferred)
- Oregon DOT Asphalt Certification
Eligible full-time employees have access to the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- ALLWEST Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- ALLWEST University where we provide additional job training.
- Company paid medical and dental.
- Vision, short and long-term disability, life, FSA, and HSA options.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer