ALLWEST is seeking Asphalt Testing Technicians based in our Lewiston, Idaho office.
Reviewing of project plans and project and/or state specifications, testing and inspection of soils, asphalt and concrete; writing of daily inspection reports, and communication with project manager, senior field staff, project engineers, and project owners. This position will require field inspection work and require the physical ability to lift greater than 50 pounds.
The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, have a strong work ethic and have experience in the testing and inspection of soils and asphalt in the field and in laboratories.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with laboratory and on-site inspections and testing.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience with laboratory and on-site inspections and testing for state transportation projects.
- Familiar with Superpave HMA lab and field testing.
Hold one or more of the following certifications
- WAQTC Asphalt II Technician
- NICET Asphalt Certification
- ACI Asphalt Testing Technician (Technician II Preferred)
- Oregon DOT Asphalt Certification
We offer highly competitive wages and benefit packages including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- ALLWEST University for further certification training.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer