ALLWEST is seeking an experienced Special Inspector to join our team.
Special Inspectors are responsible for monitoring materials, installation, fabrication, erection, and placement of construction components to evaluate compliance with plans and specifications. Accurate preparation of electronic daily field reports that summarize services provided and calculation of test results.
Experience & Certifications
- At least 3 years of experience performing field inspection and testing.
- Must be certified as an ICC Reinforced Concrete Special Inspector.
- ICC and/or ACI certified in one or more of the following is preferred:
- Pre-Stressed Concrete Special Inspector
- Structural Masonry Special Inspector
- Post Tensioned Concrete Special Inspector
- Structural Steel & Bolting Special Inspector
- Structural Welding Special Inspector
- Spray-Applied and Intumescent Fireproofing Special Inspector
- Aggregate Testing Technician
- Concrete Construction Special Inspector
- Concrete Field Testing Technician
- Concrete Laboratory Testing Technician
- Concrete Strength Testing Technician
- Positive attitude with a customer service approach.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout eastern Washington and north Idaho.
- Experience using tablets and computers, and ability to use applicable software.
We offer highly competitive wages and benefit packages including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
- ALLWEST University for further certification training
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer