ALLWEST is seeking a Certified Construction Materials Special Inspector to join our Missoula, Montana team.
The Special Inspector is responsible for monitoring materials, installation, fabrication, erection, and placement of construction components to evaluate compliance with plans and specifications. Accurate preparation of electronic daily field reports that summarize services provided and calculation of test results.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience performing field inspection and testing utilizing current certifications.
- ICC and/or ACI Special Inspection Certification in one or more of the following categories:
- Reinforced Concrete
- Pre-Stressed Concrete
- Structural Masonry
- Post Tensioned Concrete
- Structural Steel and Bolting
- Structural Welding
- Spray-applied and Intumescent Fireproofing
- ACI Certified Field Testing Technician Grade I or higher
- Nuclear Gauge Safety Training
- Minimum of high school diploma or equivalent.
- AA in civil engineering technology preferred.
- Positive attitude with a customer service approach.
- Effective verbal and written communications skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Valid driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout our western Montana service region.
- Comfortable using computers and mobile devices such as a tablet to record field data.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 lbs. and maneuver up to 75 lbs. with assistance.
- Ability to walk on uneven ground.
Eligible full-time employees have access to the following benefits:
- 401(k) plan with company match.
- ALLWEST Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).
- ALLWEST University where we provide additional job training.
- Company paid medical and dental.
- Vision, short and long-term disability, life, FSA, and HSA options.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
Please send your resume to email@example.com to apply
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer